New MacOS Catalina Support
Install latest version of Mac plug-in!
Download the latest v1.0.5 below
Good news everybody! Our sweet workflow plug-in, FX Console, has been updated with a BUNCH of bug fixes and a few new enhancements! If you are not using FX Console, check it out! It’s free!
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.5:
- MacOS Catalina Support
- Bug fixes and wrong presets path on Mac
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.4:
- Support for IME (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) to the OSX version
- Improved gallery performance
- Wrong image size of the panel buttons
- Crash while selecting typed text
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.3:
- Added option to save images as JPG from menu & Gallery
- Preferences files are now saved in a user path instead of a common path, meaning different preferences for different users.
- Fixed user presets path for AE 2017 and 2018.
- Fixed issues of preset and effects not being applied if a floating panel had the focus.
- Fixed screenshot image resolution not being correct in OSX.
- Fixed crash when rending via command line.
- Fixed color profile issue when taking a screenshot (mismatch colors).
After Effects Requirements:
Adobe After Effects CC and above (Including CC2014 Sorry no CS6)
you can download the file from our website and if you are unable to access this file or the link has expired, you can Report the link also password for the file is “okaybhargav.co.in” All the letters in the password stay in a small letter. We are working on all the assets for the designers and creators you find in this place…