Photographer is the most complete Camera and Lighting add-on for Blender 3.x and 4.x, compatible with EEVEE and Cycles (LuxCore is not supported anymore).
It vastly expands your camera and lighting toolset with Physical Camera properties, Bokeh textures, Camera and Lens Post FX, Physical Lights with photometric units, Gobos and IES… It also includes Render Queue manager, Mixer interfaces for Lights, Emissive materials and Worlds.
If you own Photographer 4, check out your Photographer content files to find an upgrade coupon. You should only pay for the upgrade, not the full price.
Photographer 5 exclusive features:
- Camera and Lens Effects, adds Lens distortion, Chromatic Aberration, Fringing, Sharpen, Film Grain and more… (works best with Blender 3.5 and its realtime Viewport Compositor)
- Light Gobos and IES (Cycles only), add textures to your lights in a couple of clicks to break up that perfect CGI look. A small library of textures is included and will keep growing.
- Light Placement Modal, quickly create a Light on the object under the mouse, or create faster character lighting using a target and orbit controls.
- Photographer Main Camera, introducing a hierarchy where one camera will define the default settings for the scene.
- Improved Light Mixer UI, now more usable with many lights in your scene.
- More accurate Field of View calculation with a smarter Sensor Fit.
- One more year of support and feature updates.
- Many other user experience improvements and bug fixes.
you can download the file from our website and if you are unable to access this file or the link has expired, you can Report the link also password for the file is “okaybhargav.co.in” All the letters in the password stay in a small letter. We are working on all the assets for the designers and creators you find in this place…